Google
 

Monday, August 27, 2007

island heat

I dont think the recent weather in my Island home qualifies has a heat wave.. but man it has gotten quite hot.. and with the heat the an assortment of skin irritant and boils seem 2 erupt out of no where. The strange thing is the places these things come up in are so weird and random. i think it maybe payback for all the times I laughed at my friends when they suffered from boils and so on. Anyway itchy scratchy aside. I did enjoy the weekend . spent some time with some of my bro's friends playing board games and noting down some strange behavior in 25 - 26 year olds.
You know how when your small it was always about fighting to stay up late as much as you can .. Well growing does'nt seem to change that except instead of just staying up its about staying up and staying out of the house as long as you can. Over the weekend I came home at around 3 am and felt all aglow inside, I swear I even had a lil spring in my step.. maybe the novelty of this will wear of in time or maybe It was the island getting to me ..

No comments: