Google
 

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

been a long time

I've been away from my blog abouut a month.. and sad too say I cannot blame a busy schedule for keeping me from blogging... I don't really know why .. but I didn't feel driven to do anything about this blog. It all comes down to me not being able to see something through to the end.. without some one holding my nose to it.. it shames me to admit it but I cannot run from it any longer.. Well wallowing in self pity will get me no where..

today was a day spent at home recuperating from all the running around I did the day before, the day before I went with a friend to watch rush hour 3 followed by a couple of rounds of pool with some friends.. it was a fun day although it did drain a lot of my cash reserves.. What can I say life is getting expensive. (I really need to get a job :D)..

A word of advice too those planning an outing with friends, if you can get one of your friends who has a car to bring it along . you can save time that way.
oh and abpout rush hour .. I recommebd the film too all those who want a good laugh ..

1 comment:

Peter @ Enviroman said...

Hi ROUGE-7,

Thanks for leaving a comment in my post How to change the width to the main column (posts) and sidebar, etc. and for your kind words.

Peter (Blog*Star 2006 and 2007)
Testing Blogger Beta (now New Blogger)