Google
 

Friday, February 15, 2008

The Red Dog : from Kandyg

Had an interesting lunch date today with a rather special friend of mine . who I was meeting for the first time. So wanting to do something out of the ordinary two of my friends and I went looking for soft toys on Galle road.. As expected this proved easier said than done. But after about half an hour of walking around We found this place called "Kandyg" just past ACBT on the land side. It sells batik stuff but it also has hand made soft toys in the window. I went in expecting that I would walk out with a much lighter wallet :D(hey I know thats a bit lame but hey times are hard :P),.. luck was on my side though. The toy which was a red stuffed dog was only Rs 150/= quite affordable in my thoughts. Well with that in hand I met up with my friend and needless to say she was thrilled with it :).

so next time your in a hurry and need a gift fast I suggest you look this place up.. Its just past ACBT on the land side on the corner of a turn off to duplication road

2 comments:

Niro said...

Great..I wanna to visit

ROUGE-7 said...

you should :)