Google
 

Thursday, February 14, 2008

A corner Food shop at Liberty Plaza

In my wondering around kollpity I came across this quaint little food place in Liberty Plaza. it was during the lunch after completing my regular tour of my the mobile phone shops , I found my self wanting for a bite to eat but short on cash as usual. I cant remember the name exactly I was actually attracted by the smells that came wafting out of the place. When I walked in the first thing that caught my eye was their specials were all under Rs 200.00 and normal curry and rice was less than Rs 150.00 . in a day and age where the price of items goes up day by day its nice to find a place that u can eat at without loosing half the green thats in your wallet. Eating there is possible but You wouldn't take your better half there. Odering take out is definitely the better option
This joint is on the first floor right near one of the entrances I think opposite natstars. Check it out and let me know..

No comments: