Google
 

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Vision and a plan

I completed my PDP last friday . it only dealt with goals and objectives related to The ICT Practitioner module. but it made me reakise something well actually it made me remember somthing. It reminded me that without a vision and a goal in life a person is very lost.. Ok i realise what i said is very DUH. but bear with me for a moment. How many of us actualy knw exactly what we want and where we want to be how mant of us have set realistic goals for our selves I'm not saying dont dream or dont aim for the stars. what I mean is that what ever your dream you should first break it diwn into relaistic chunks and complete each. I'm talking about your grand strategy to achieve your crazy imaginative and totaly acceptable dream..
many peope dream big dreams but they do not make them real. its not a falut to dream big the falut lies in nit plannin properlt and not adapting your plan to change. People will point to tycoons and other great achievers and say " they are where they are because they dares to dream" but i'm pretty sure they managed their achievements because they had a good plan.
I used to have a plan but somewhere along the way i lost sight of it . so ryt now i dont have a long trem plan and that scares me.
But after this PDP thing i'm starting to piece together a dream an idea a plan. I will build my plan and make it realistic and achieve it.
But planning is never easy . But this must be said one should always have a plan even if its a bad one .



No comments: