Google
 

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Sweet Freedom

Yipdee DooDaa.. Handed in the last project for the semester .. Finally free from project deadlines and report writing until the next semster at least :D..
it was nightmare trying to meet multiple project dealines this semester.. Late night report writing sessions getting up the next day for presentations was all harrowing but interesting at the sametime.The most important lesson i'm waling away with is TIME MANAGEMENT, Truth be told I wated tme haning out and having fun when i should have been working on project stuff came back to bite me when it came time to meet deadlines and what not... I need to priortize my work and enjoy myself at the same time.. Because othewise University woul just be boring GRIN...
On the up side got to know some off my bacth mates very well and shared some hilarious times with them.. All in all it was a fun 1st semester and well on with the second i guess
i LEAVE YOU WITH THESES PICTURES



(The Lovely Ladies )




(The team Doing god knws wat)

No comments: