Google
 

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Never never land

As i put this down I am walking on a different plane far from reality for thesefew moments I am very content and happy. I cant explain it. It as if i have been transported away from the usual drudgery and all my cares and fears replaced by this sense that everythin will be alright. It feels good to be where I am even though part of me knows it wont last and that to dally in this place to long is not wise. for any one knows that you have to keep your wits about you at all times.
Yet it is refreshing to be in this Never never land inside my head. These fits of giddy joy are like a natural drug that eases your mind and body,if only everyone would partake in this outlet within their minds the world might seems a less hectic place. Maybe it is that they lack a trigger to set them on the road to this place or mayhap they have forgotten to find it within their minds.
AS for me recenlty a friends of mine helped me to find my way back to my never never land.. this friend gave me back happy thoughts which lift me up in to the air and let me fly in a world full of joy and laughter. but this time i knw better than to be caugt up in the moment.. something that most people do .. as the saying goes "To much of a good thing is never good ".. be that as it may at least for a lil while its nice 2 dream about possiblities that might never come through ..
I mean whats the point in life if you cant be a bit of a hopeless romantic at heart..(Just a lil bit though )

No comments: