Google
 

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Starting over

Life is beautiful but not easy. And nothing is as hard as starting down a new path. I stand now at the beginning of a new semester and wonder what shall I do ?.The last semester was less than stellar and I will need to work harder this year and that means no distractions, easier said than done. people will say that it should not be so. But hey nothing in life is easy :). So this semester a little less hanging around friends and mucking about. If they take it the wrong way well.. NUTs to them. I want this to work so .. it will. I've been a wondered too long i think it is time that I settled down and stuck it out it the dough out.

2 comments:

Scourge (Skûrj) said...

Yes. Yes. Stop mucking around and get on with it. Spending too much time in the lobby boy! Get cracking :D

ROUGE-7 said...

:P