Google
 

Sunday, March 02, 2008

Stage craft.

The reason for 2 week absence was due to the myriad of assignments I had to complete. Sad to say I still have not finished them.. It all comes back down to my being distracted easily..:P.. The IIT talent show Stage Craft 2008 was a blast. With B'n'S on stage and with our brand of comedy on stage it was a roller coaster of fun from start to finish. I was backstage working with the lights and stage managing , it was like being back in school.. had loads of fun.. I want to thank all the back stage crew for being there and helping out.. except for the part where we were swearing over the intercom..

Right now I'm trying to edit this new template and get it too work. So far have'nt been successful with it :(.. will update with new development..

No comments: