Google
 

Friday, November 02, 2007

The blogger returns

this marks my third return after a long absence , this time though I will not make promises of being more committed or anything like that .. what can I say .. staying the course and seeing some thing through is something I need to work at . .
BUt I can safely say this though.. I have plenty of material to blog about everything from the happenings at college , the state of the country and most importantly the weirdness of my life.

I cannot say that I was really busy these past few months. I guess I just did'nt have the urge to blog .. in fact I can say that the drive within me to do anything at all for tht matter.


well ryt now I;m off 2 take a long shower and unwind.. traffic on da way home was horrible and well the day was just tiring (it may be just in my mind but that does'nt change the fact that its there :D)

No comments: