Google
 

Monday, June 18, 2007

Sailing into a storm

I find myself being tossed around like a ship in a storm. This is not surprising since life is kind of like a journey into the big blue yonder. and like any voyage of note is fraught with danger from storms and reefs, in life some of the storms you encounter are in the image and vein of APHRODITE , or to put it simply the two legged beauties who would steal your soul with a glance ( OK so that seems a bit too much) I'm talking about the girls who come sailing in to your life and throw you off completely. I;m sure every guy has experienced this. These tempest are ungovernable and appear when you least expect it.. I'll not say that they are all bad , but they do mess you up pretty badly if you let them. And more often that not they do not appear as storms but rather as pleasant weather pattersn which will turn into a storm when your not looking. Ofcourse unlike real life storms thet dont feed of low presssure systesmor what not infact we males are the ones who suply what they need to tturn into storms.. I'm talking about all thsoe complex emotions and feeling that come boiling out of us all of a sudden.
There I was quite happy with my self just sailing my ship enjoying the waves and the sun and out of the blue Now I stand 4 feet deep in water being tossed up by the storm that caught me, sadly this time I saw this coming but I had not counted on it being this ferocious, In my arrgonace I thought I could sail through it sadly now I see the folly in my plan. This female has me confused and lost. But not in a completely bad way. What can I say I'm not sure what aI feel all I know is that my ship is getting hit by massive waves cested with anger jealousy and a myriad of other emotions. part of me wants to see the storm thorugh while another part of my mind tells me that I should turn around. Some times I wish I could turn back time and sail around the storm while sometimes I think ot meeting this storm would be a mistake,.. alas you can see the predicamemt of this poor mariner.
I wonder if this happened to Adam when he met Eve??? It would be nice if life was simple and the whole thing between girls and guys was clear and cut.. all I know for sure is that I'm close to drowning IN one sense or the other. I pray for a lil luck to cme my way , because I would be sad tolose what is at the heart of this storm.. sounds hopeless I know but what to you expect from an optimistic and hoplessly romantic poor salior..
MaybeI should talk too the storm

No comments: