Google
 

Saturday, October 14, 2006

the end of the week

so i've got back possesion of the computer from my brother. he's off with my cousin gettin measured up for a suit for my cousins wedding. yes wedding bells are in the air for my family.. but i'm nt goin 2 go into tht..

I've managed to make A small vb program.. finally which is kind of cool. but i' kp putting of makin my journal.( oh yes b4 i forget i'm supposed to keep a journal for one of my subjects so i can make a PDP.. PDP= Personal development plan) GRIN i know i know .. but i think its a good idea.. Got my first serious assignment for the semester. hav e to asses dialog using PESTLE & SWOT tools. and make an overall report about dialog.. should be interesting( i hope0.. other than thtat life goes on..

searching for somemore stargate season rips. seriously i'm turning into A real sg1 freak.. kind of like Dr Felger in the series( watch episode 7 of season 6 and you'll know wat i mean).
Ciao for knw

No comments: